अपनी मंडी का भाव जानने के लिए कृपया अपने राज्य का चयन करके अपने जिले की मंडी का भाव जाने |

Silver Rate in Kerala

Today's Silver Rate in Kerala ( 08 Aug 2022 )

₹ 66345

Today's Silver Rate per Kg

Compare Silver Rate In Kerala (Today & Yesterday)
Today Yesterday Rate Change
66345/1kg 62936/1kg ₹ 3409

Silver price in Kerala Today

Silver price of Kerala - The culture and tradition of Kerala is a fusion of Indian and Dravidian traditions. Many forms of dance and martial art have emerged from this state. The heritage of Kerala holds a very important place in the history of this country. The traditional medicine of Ayurvedic dates back to 2000 years. The herbs not only cure the body but rejuvenate your mind. Earlier, this kind of medicine was limited within the state's territory, but now it is recognized in the world. The main festivals of this state are; Vishu, Onam, Eid, Thrissur Pooram, and many others, which are celebrated with zeal, pomp, and show. During these celebrations, the Kerala silver rate today increases due to high demand.

Market Rate

Silver price Kerala is INR 528 per10 gram. Rate of 1 kg silver in Kerala costs INR 52,810. Silver jewelry makes a woman more beautiful and appealing, but it also carries an intrinsic value over centuries. This white metal holds an excellent potential of handsome return over a long period and a very reliable vehicle of investment.

Purity of silver

The purity of this commodity is measured in percentage. Copper is mixed while drafting coins out of silver. Standard silver has a purity of 94.79%; thus, it contains 5.21% of copper or other metals. The sterling silver bears purity of 92.5%; the other 7.5% contains copper or other metals. You can check the purity of silver jewelry by using a magnet. If it pulls, then the silver is not pure. Sink test is another way of testing the purity of the white metal, sterling silver never submerges.

Aaj ka chandi ka bhav Kerala ka

Things to note before buying

Before you invest in silver, know the affect silver rate of Kerala or aaj ka Chandi ka bhav Kerala or Kerala Chandi ka bhav. Try to buy this precious metal on dips, as this will ensure more return on investment. Always buy hallmarked jewelry, 925 indicates the metal is genuine sterling silver. Avoid ornaments with nickel plating, as nickel can cause skin rash and irritation. Online silver jewelers offer a wide variety of designs and low making charges than brick and mortar jewelers. Some dealers offer discounts and free shipping. Before buying silver jewelry, know the aaj ka chandi ka bhav Kerala, aaj ka chandi ka bhav Kerala ka. Check Gold Price in kerala