Hello, and welcome to Mandibhav today. We are a team of financial advisors who have years of working knowledge in the industry. We now operate online services to enthusiastic investors who have an interest in precious metals.
Who We Are
From our customers across the length and breadth of India, we can say that there has been a growing interest in investing in good and silver. There was a time when we would not meet many middle-class clients inquiring about the sona ka rate or Chandi price today/chandi ka rate. However, we live in an age where you can invest in the metals even without a hefty amount. Considering the payout that it is consistently offering, our team is receiving more trade inquiries than ever.
We, on our part, wish to serve and reach even more enthusiastic first-time investors. Here, we happily share our insights on something that our clients are likely to find helpful.
Have you checked the live “silver price per kg today”
or chandi rate today
consistently these days? You will see that the price of silver is amplifying day by day. This is partial because the demand for this metal is gradually increasing. With the gold price now reaching an all-time high, people are also considering silver as an alternative mode of investment. Also, the price of both gold and silver is related to the price of other commodities. As the result, the price of both the metals rises and falls as per their market price in the international and Indian markets.
Also, the previous white metal is now enjoying a positive position in the domestic trend. In fact, the metal has now found regular buyers and investors internationally, as well. In fact, in the last year, silver trading in New York witnessed a 5.07% boost. This speaks a lot about the growing popularity of silver all over.
Even a few years ago, gold dominated the arena of bullion trade. There was a time when gold would grab all the limelight. But we now live in a time where the spot gold price for 24 carats is hitting an unprecedented record. So those looking for an alternative are often finding their alternative in the form of silver, which is also shining along. We have a number of clients, who would request for day to day Chandi ka bhav
or silver rates
along with everyday sona ka rate.
Allow Us to Be Of Help
Our team at Mandibhav today is specialized at assisting first-time investors, as well as seasoned professionals who are keen to keep a track on the current silver rate or current silver price trend. We extend our help by:
We also offer some other value-added services. Including:
- Tracking the live silver price today online.
- Sharing insights on various commodity trading strained tips.
- Checking the day to day trend of gold and silver price today trading.
- Observing the silver commodity rate over a period of time.
- Tracking the percentage of change in silver rate per gram.
- Instant and effortless payout to all the clients.
- Setting up a free demat account. This eliminates the need for unnecessary and time consuming paperwork. It also assured fast, secure and incessant trading.
- Absolutely transparent and competitive brokerage charge. This allows you to enjoy complete peace of mind. We have many clients who neither have the time nor in-depth training to understand the 1 gram silver price daily investment trends. We do the work for them for a minimal commission. And being true professionals, we assure you to keep your details private and secure.
- Our call and trade customer support service system remain active all through the working hours.
- Offer detailed yet precise insights on the live rate of gold and silver.
Consideration While Buying Silver
If you have never invested in silver or just about in any metal or commodity, we will happily offer all the practical assistance you might need. Here are the takeaways to get started: Just like gold, even the purity of silver is attested by "hallmark." You can buy hallmarked silver from the jewelers that the BIS or Bureau of Indian Statistics has certified. The list of these certified jewellers are available online.
The BIS also mentions the "four signs" that tell whether it is actually hallmarked. They are:
1. BIS logo
2. Mention of purity grade or fineness
3. Identification number of the hallmarking authority
4. Identification mark/ number of jewelers
- Again, quite akin to gold, even the finesse of silver is marked by "grade." The grades are 9999, 9995, 999, 990, 970, 925, 900, 835 and 800. Out of these, grade 9999 and 9995 are pure silver. This variety is ideal for investment. You can buy silver coins, bars, and even utensils for investment. However, we have a number of customers checking the price of 1 kg silver price, implying that they prefer getting bars.
- No matter the institution you are getting the silver from, we strongly recommend that you check it's a buyback policy. It is also imperative to understand their terms and conditions of buying back the silver. This will help you to calculate the return beforehand.
Watching Out For Frauds
Unfortunately enough, just as if it happens with any type of trading, even first-time investors tend to fall prey to fraudulent actions. We, at Mandibhav, take care to secure the interests of our valued customers. In our experience, we have seen that a number of people fail to get a satisfactory return only because they have invested in the wrong time. It takes some time to study the market trend and know the silver rate today or aaj ka chandi ka bhav precisely before investing. However, we are here to give ready-made suggestions to those coming to us. Also:
1. When you are getting antique silver coins, check whether the date of the issue given on the coin is the same as what given on the bill.
2. Always ask for bill whenever you buy any type of silver. Check whether the grade and finesse of silver is clearly mentioned there.
Last but never the least, remember financial and investment advisors whenever you feel the need. On our part, we await your call to render you any possible help.